Simply Mercedes, Beaulieu: 21st August 2022

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bought my ticket today, there is an early bird offer on atm. £13 instead of £15 for those interested. Offer ends on the 31st….

I can’t make it this year, sadly :(

Probably

Anyone else?

Attending so far

daveenty
AMGeed
Wearsthefoxthat
Mattk1
MikeInWimbledon (poss)
MissyD
vijilants

Might be up for this; does it matter what Mercedes is driven? Not like ours is a classic, but it's well cared for and polished up. Been meaning to have a trip to Beaulieu for a while now so would be a good excuse: Is the £15 per person as it'll be two of us coming?

Yup, £15 each as it includes entry to the museum and other attractions. Any Mercedes Benz will get you access to the Mercedes enclosure inside the grounds. Non MB have to use the public car parks..

Might be up for this; does it matter what Mercedes is driven? Not like ours is a classic, but it's well cared for and polished up. Been meaning to have a trip to Beaulieu for a while now so would be a good excuse: Is the £15 per person as it'll be two of us coming?

If you do attend, (its a great day out) a group of forum members meet up at this location and travel in together and get parked up as a group. It's a good way of getting to meet other forum members as well.

Usually arrive at 9am for a 9 30 departure to Beaulieu.

Hotel booked :thumb:

Anyone else?

daveenty
AMGeed
Wearsthefoxthat
Mattk1
MikeInWimbledon (poss)
MissyD
vijilants

Looking forward to this event. Hoping for good weather. I’ll be with the SLK owners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom