Simply Mercedes Event at Beaulieu

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sounds good , might be worth booking the club in?

Could be good. Down the road from me so a good run out for the SL

Went last year when I had a Audi 5 convertible. It’s a long drive from Kent & personally I didn’t like it. Very dear and network for a mobile is a waste of space. The only thing is the cars that went were awesome but for me it’s a no no

Too elitist for me been before if you don’t have a high value car they look down on you, not what I want from a Club meet [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too elitist for me been before if you don’t have a high value car they look down on you, not what I want from a Club meet [emoji853]
Yes this true I had a really nice Audi 5 convertible 65 plate everything on it. But all the photographers just walked straight past mine and took photos of the big wheels painted job. pathetic

Thanks for the heads up on this guys, will give it a miss then.

You get this with a lot of meets..... Who has the biggest penis, the most money spent extras on their cars. No one really gives a crap?
I'm just there to meet people and talk about what we all share in common, cars. Keep your finances to yourself I say.

I'm thinking of going, always nice to have a cruise around the New Forest and Beaulieu is worth the visit for just £10.

If we still had the Mrs' rusty, scruffy old SLK I'd be tempted to attend just to piss the snobs off.

Simply Mercedes says it all for me.

This isn't just a car meet, it's a simply mercedes car meet.

You get this with a lot of meets..... Who has the biggest penis, the most money spent extras on their cars. No one really gives a crap?
I'm just there to meet people and talk about what we all share in common, cars. Keep your finances to yourself I say.

Exactly mate I totally agree, I couldn’t give a monkeys how much money someone does or doesn’t have I’m there to meet people and talk cars but some just can’t help flaunting it so I tend not to go to those meets anymore

I am going as my son got me two tickets for my birthday plus free entry to the museum. Sounds interesting.

Looks like a good day out
Too elitist for me been before if you don’t have a high value car they look down on you........................ [emoji853]

I don't think they give a damn about us and we don't need to talk to them. There will always be somebody with a better car no matter what we own. I'm going to see if I can tempt my wife to come along and make a long weekend of it!

We went earlier in the year with visiting relatives so have the free entrance for a year. But we are looking to go with some friends this time . Taking 2 cars both unmodified, the friend is in his daily 220D CLS.
Never been to one of the events before but Beaulieu is a pretty good day out - extra value at a tenner with slightly early parking and meeting other owners.
I will be the first drooling over any exotics or classics but almost certainly too busy having fun to sweat what people think about me because of my car choice.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

This is where moving to the Highlands of Scotland has its disadvantages. I love the motor museum and to visit an all Merc do there would be fantastic. The 1200 mile round trip isn't though! :/

Went last year when I had a Audi 5 convertible. It’s a long drive from Kent & personally I didn’t like it. Very dear and network for a mobile is a waste of space. The only thing is the cars that went were awesome but for me it’s a no no
Its all relative I would consider that a short drive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom