Simply stunning....but which one the car or the sales person?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sarah

Are you sure?

One for you as this is a male centric forum, this time not from MB but Fiat USA!

You'll get the picture --Enjoy the giggle!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfabgQramfY

Cheers

Tuercas viejas

Ha,ha,ha... why thank you, made me giggle!! Simply too distracting to enjoy my drive though... but ohhhh think of the fun ... [emoji57] x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah
I will shoot you a PM another by Fiat Italia because i am the point of high jacking the thread!
Cheers T/V

Hardly noticed the floating iPad screen in that clip. Perhaps every new car should come with a girl instead of a bunch of flowers or a key ring.

I wonder if she can bring about a positive change in service performance. Be interesting to see how this Dealership compares to others given 12 months in the game...

You just have to wish her luck really don't you.

I've seen these videos before, she doesn't do it for me. Maybe she's trying just a little too hard?

Of course she is, she's young, unmarried, is running the joint and gets to meet pretty much anybody she wants. She's having the time of her life and will give it all she's got I'm sure.
Not too sure how the men in the business will feel though, it's just not fair to have a women in control when you go to work to get away from the Mrs.

Nice body kit, sound system could do with an upgrade.

That fiat selector looks like it could catch on.

Well a mixture of opinions What I was trying to get across was the title of the video, I wondered if she had a say in the naming of the title or was is bloke thing

Well a mixture of opinions What I was trying to get across was the title of the video, I wondered if she had a say in the naming of the title or was is bloke thing
As far as I can make out the video [altho originally made by Inchcape Mercedes]was posted online by Cars and Technology- whoever they are? :confused: and I imagine they are responsible for the title? It would not originate from Inchcape since the mere mention of an alternative model may be sufficient to divert the viewing attention of your targeted audience to a rival manufacturer's product. :doh: The proof of this would zero mention by Rebecca of BMW. :eek:

As far as I can make out the video [altho originally made by Inchcape Mercedes]was posted online by Cars and Technology- whoever they are? :confused: and I imagine they are responsible for the title? It would not originate from Inchcape since the mere mention of an alternative model may be sufficient to divert the viewing attention of your targeted audience to a rival manufacturer's product. :doh: The proof of this would zero mention by Rebecca of BMW. :eek:
Good spot! Goes to show how easy it is to jump to conclusions

30.9.17 Delivery of new c class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom