Single AMG Style III wheel required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
I need to source one front wheel following pothole damage.

I believe it to be 8.5J ET38 B6 603 1462

Unless anybody knows different?

Genuine MB only please.
new038.jpg

Thanks, but they are just shy of £500 per wheel :crazy:.

I know it's no help but there was a great bargain had by someone on fleabay last night!

4 x split mint genuine AMG 18" alloys off an E55K c/w reasonable tyres went for £560! :eek:

Wish I'd bid me self now! :rolleyes:

Just a thought Developer was the pothole in question on the local councils highway?

If so I'm sure if you take a photo of the offending pothole with a steel rule giving the depth & width dimensions you can put a claim in if the pothole exceeds a stipulated size?

Tiz worth an email with a few pix!

Just a thought Developer was the pothole in question on the local councils highway?

If so I'm sure if you take a photo of the offending pothole with a steel rule giving the depth & width dimensions you can put a claim in if the pothole exceeds a stipulated size?

Tiz worth an email with a few pix!

Thank you - unfortunately I hit it about a month ago and didn't notice the problem until I was on the motorway, at speed, last week.

The pothole has now been repaired :devil:.

Bump (or should that be hole).

Thanks, but they are just shy of £500 per wheel :crazy:.

Thats the joys of buying genuine im afraid.

Failing that its best to keep an eye out on egay as your best bet, some right bargains do tend to prop up every now and then.

Hi developer215,

have you manager to find a replacement yet? If you send me an email I will see if we can help you further with regards to replacing your wheel.

Justin
Alloy Wheels Direct Ltd
[email protected]

Thanks Justin - I started a new thread about the fix.

I did look at AWD but at £490 (I recall) it's too much.

Hi John,

I would be happy to you offer you a discount on this wheel to help with replacing it. (more than a dealer would).
Email me and I can send a quote over if you are still interested.

A new wheel was my preference, but I thought, as a discontinued model, they would only be a few £hundred max.

The dealer discount was only about £30.00.

Hi John,

unfortunately the OE suppliers tend to actually increase the prices as they get to the end of the line because the wheels are then in more demand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom