Sir Billy!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Quality!! "It's an honour, I accepted it honourably "

Well done Billy too much Establishment / Royal bashing these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just goes to show "honours" are 2 a penny nowadays.

Just goes to show "honours" are 2 a penny nowadays.

If you do not like his comedy then fine, however there is no need to try to denigrate the award that so many others clearly see as merited.

Millions of people have enjoyed his comedy over many years as well as his travel shows introducing many to other cultures.

:wallbash:

Hmmm big yin, canny say I respect you for accepting that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Millions of people have enjoyed his comedy over many years as well as his travel shows introducing many to other cultures.
:

Millions haven't and feel him to be crass, offensive and vuglar. I cringe whenever I hear/see the man on the television/radio.

There are surely more deserving people.

Turbo1 said:
Millions haven't and feel him to be crass, offensive and vuglar. I cringe whenever I hear/see the man on the television/radio. There are surely more deserving people.
He is extremely crass, offensive and vulgar. That's the appeal.

There are loads of modern comedians that owe their career to the style that Billy Connelly has.

He may use 'industrial language' at times but has a fantastic knack of seeing everyday situations in a unique manner

If you do not like his comedy then fine, however there is no need to try to denigrate the award that so many others clearly see as merited.

:wallbash:

Oh dear me....I forgot I`m not allowed a different opinion to the rest of the sheep on here :doh:

Silly me for thinking this was a public forum where people are actually allowed different opinions.

Oh dear me....I forgot I`m not allowed a different opinion to the rest of the sheep on here :doh:

Silly me for thinking this was a public forum where people are actually allowed different opinions.

So people not agreeing with you are Sheep?

At no point did I suggest he is to everyone's taste but there was still no need to make your comment the way you did and then insult other forum members by your other crass comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom