Sit Vac - PT gardener, Southport.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Meldrew2

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mine: BMW X4 2.0d M-Sport (Red) Hers: BMW X1 2.0d M-Sport (Black) Sorry about that...
I've got a vacancy for a part-time gardener at my Caravan Park in Mere Brow, just outside Southport.

One day (or a couple of part days) 8 hours per week @ £7.15 per hour (10% above NMW) - I make that £2860 pa - plus a small annual bonus based on inspector's assessment of this area for the David Bellamy Conservation Awards (we are currently Gold Award and have been for the last 6 years) so we are looking for a gardener who takes a pride in the result of his work.

The job is to maintain a landscaped area of about 200 square metres which is planted with various bushes and trees and crossed by wood-chip paths.
Generally, weeding is the main job, with a little trimming of plants and occasional planting. The work can be carried out at any day / time to suit.

I envisage that it would suit an active retired person with an interest in gardening. I know the wages aren't a fortune, but it should pay for a couple of nice holidays… there's also the possibility of extra hours occasionally...

If anyone is interested, please contact me, Andrew Chrysler on 01704 822115 or email me - woodlandscp at aol dot com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom