SIX NATIONS RUGBY 2022!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Are the matches on free-to-view, do we know? I'm fed up of being told to pay for watching the 6 Nations.

I used to get round it by watching it on French TV but they've now moved to pay-per-view. Bah.

I’ll prod that hornet nest again....They should call it the "United Nations Rugby 2022” - there are so many professional, foreign born, hired guns (mostly southern hemisphere) in all the teams.

But yea looking forward to seeing a proper man's game again.

Soccer - 22 men playing for 90 minutes pretending to be injured.
Rugby - 30 men playing for 80 minutes pretending not to be injured.

I am looking forward to it but we must mention the 'C' shaped elephant in the room. I hear the French have revised their travel requirements from today (in the right direction) . Lets hope the Welsh government change their plans.

Welsh games played in Cardiff are always special no matter what team you support.

Here's hoping for a full calendar of games with full squads of players.

A mate of mine has tickets for the Italy v England game .

Yes, can't wait for this, will be an interesting tournament. Let's see how well this ages but my prediction for the end:

1. France
2. England
3. Ireland
4. Scotland
5. Wales
6. Italy

Scotland and Wales could switch round - Wales only have 2 games at home this year.

Yes, can't wait for this, will be an interesting tournament. Let's see how well this ages but my prediction for the end:

1. France
2. England
3. Ireland
4. Scotland
5. Wales
6. Italy

Scotland and Wales could switch round - Wales only have 2 games at home this year.
So do Scotland

I’m trying to get tickets for one of the Scotland games (preferably England, the other one is Italy) at Murrayfield but not holding my breath.
1. France
2.Ireland
3.England
4.Scotland
5.Wales
6.Italy

If Scotland had 3 home games I would have placed us higher.

I’m trying to get tickets for one of the Scotland games (preferably England, the other one is France)at Murrayfield but not holding my breath.
1. France
2.Ireland
3.England
4.Scotland
5.Wales
6.Italy

If Scotland had 3 home games I would have placed us higher.

My favourite sport:banana:
France must be strong favourites this year. The result of the England v Ireland game in the 4th round may decide the runners up. Probably Ireland having the advantage of 3 home games against England's two.

I am looking forward to it but we must mention the 'C' shaped elephant in the room. I hear the French have revised their travel requirements from today (in the right direction) . Lets hope the Welsh government change their plans.

Welsh games played in Cardiff are always special no matter what team you support.

Is Farrell going to be fit enough??

Playing the Welsh at Murrayfield is special too, I’ve been twice v Wales and the atmosphere both in and out the ground is something else, quite simply a fantastic day out.

Is Farrell going to be fit enough??
I would hope not.
Nothing against the guy, but his time is over. He holds England back and is long past his best.
But EJ loves him, and will most likely pick him if fit.:(

Off to the pub in a mo, come on England.

We went to see Sarries kick the behinds of Bath and then caught the curtesy bus to the local to watch England.

Attachments

• A4274843-038C-4F5F-BB23-221AF3248E99.jpeg
    A4274843-038C-4F5F-BB23-221AF3248E99.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 4
Ireland v Wales. Very impressive Ireland. Wales....Oh dear.
Scotland v England. England imploded after leading comfortably. Well done Scotland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom