SKF wheel bearings... (w203 estate C220 CDI)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pnevesfoto

Car
MB W203 C220 CDI Avantgard Station
Hello my fellow MB owners... I recently noticed a little slack on my left front wheel... my ill-fated left wheel... after the control arms, the sway bar drop link now is the turn of the wheel bearing.

I'm considering seriously the SKF VKBA 6530, which is the indicated for my vehicle...
Does anybody have an opinion about SKF bearings on MB wheels? I've been using SKF bearings all my life in all the cars I had so far... timing belt kits and other accessories never gave me any problems and seem to me very trustworthy...

Does anyone share my opinion?

Does anyone have a different suggestion?

SKF are a quality manufacturer of bearings and one of the Best names out there

SKF are brilliant. They have quality control, customer service and I have also used them a lot in the past. I would recommend them to anyone.

SKF and FAG (shaeffler) are the two largest manufacturers of bearings in the world . They are manufactured for many applications that are far more demanding than wheel bearings , and as long as you have purchased from a reputable source you should have no problems. ( along with many other products , they have suffered from counterfeits being made which is why you need to be sure you are fitting genuine parts).

SKF were the must have bearing of choice for all us skaters back in the 80's:thumb::D

yeah SKF bearings are pretty good, very high quality. I work for SKF, in the factory where they make them. :bannana:

i fitted a set of skf bearings to my 211 = all fine except the dust cap (the metal one that stops dirt getting into the axle nut) was very flimsy. I replaced that part with a new genuine one for very little money

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom