• 14th March

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21st March

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 28th March

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Depending on dates (and I can make a few) and a spare place I would be happy to join the day. Can do most of March.

its still a go, will be talking to them tonight so will post dates we can go later, could be cost thats the problem if there is not 12 of us but I'll negotiate as hard as I can we can then decide go or no go

I did this once do this down at Goodwood, it was a good 'work' day out. They had a few sierra's.

It was much cheaper that this too.

Ian

I'm still on with it even though numbers have reduced, my contact in the Met is not back until Monday, after which I will be posting one definitive date and then we need names quick, trying to suit everyone has proved impossible so if we set the date and give everyone 5 days to express their interest, the course will run with the numbers we have at the end of next week.

I did this once do this down at Goodwood, it was a good 'work' day out. They had a few sierra's.

It was much cheaper that this too.

Ian

This is high speed skid training in FWD & RWD cars and how to survive on a motorway if it happens at 80 mph, also this course incorporates anti hijack driving, j turns etc..

Price reflects the quality of the cars used and the ability of the instructors .

The last Sierra was built in 1993, hardly cutting edge technology now?

Do not confuse this course with tame Goodwood or any other circuit skid pans, it's a different league all together.

Any chance of this being resurrected for 2010? :)

If there is enough interest but we would need to decide exactly what we wanted, the Hendon experience as described in this thread or driver safety training on a skid pan, car control in the wet. I'm happy to facilitate and arrange if you want?

I don't want to impose on you too much, but I think if you give people too much choice decisions either take too long or not at all. So could you chose one option that you feel would appeal to a wide audience, then the only thing remaining would be to chose a date

If you'd rather not stick your neck out, I perfectly understand.

I don't want to impose on you too much, but I think if you give people too much choice decisions either take too long or not at all. So could you chose one option that you feel would appeal to a wide audience, then the only thing remaining would be to chose a date

If you'd rather not stick your neck out, I perfectly understand.

No thats fine let me have a look at the options over the weekend and then I'll start a new Thread and we can guage interest from there

Sounds very interesting.....and would be interesting to J-turn a two ton CL500

:p

Seriously, I am very interested.

I see your W140 S600 and raise you a W220 S600L

This is going to be an interesting day..............*grin*

Flanaia1 drifting his latest barge at Hendon...

british-pioneer-tanker.jpg

If your doing one for 2010 count me in. I'd love to do something like this.

As an off topic side note; I hope the wife is getting better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm up for it too - I was last time but I think it was hard to get dates to suit people..:thumb:

I'm still on with this but the Met like every one else have down sized and obviously they concentrate on their own internal stuff first so dates for the public are very limited and booked well in advance, will post back when I have spoken more to them but might look at other venues as well also probably Police training facilities.

Users who are viewing this thread