Sky One - Knife adverts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The G.F.P

MB Enthusiast
all night im seeing celebs saying please put your knives away and what can we do

simple really

if you get caught with a knife you goto proson for 365 days, get caught again its 5 years

job done

people only do crimes & break the law if they are not overly botherd by the consiquences

make the consiquences something to be scared of and watch the crime rates drop (with out massaging the figures)

all night im seeing celebs saying please put your knives away and what can we do

simple really

if you get caught with a knife you goto proson for 365 days, get caught again its 5 years

job done

people only do crimes & break the law if they are not overly botherd by the consiquences

make the consiquences something to be scared of and watch the crime rates drop (with out massaging the figures)

Thats your reasoning and its probably why you don't carry a knife (so, your reasoning is right, but only for you).

For the folks who do carry knives, their reasoning is different to yours and so your arguement may just fall down.

:(

How about using said knife to chop off a hand? :D

I'm still waiting for this government to get tough on crime (is that too political - sorry)

I cant remember the exact statistics but it was something like 99% of crime was caused by the same 3% of people.

If this is the case then surely locking up the 3% and keeping them there for as long as possible is the cheapest option?

Just think of all the money we'd save in fighting crime.

I believe in the California 3 strikes law. I also believe if you are not a British national, after your second offence is served you should be immediately and permanently deported back to your country of origin with absolutely no exceptions. Why should we shoulder the burden or further risk public safety by continuing to provide leave to remain?

The problem with getting tough on first offences is that the justice system does get it wrong. But the second or third offence, its getting more and more unlikely to be incorrect.

Last edited:
These frivolous laws are how the US has become the first civilization in history to have more than 1% of its population incarcerated. It's also why so many offenders are simply cited and released here- there's no more room at the inn.

Just carry a nice metal-bodied ballpoint pen. Extra fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom