SL 2000-2006 Car Mats - Charity Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chrismal

Car
CLC
Hi Folks

New to your forum and the first thing I’m doing is clogging it up with charity requests/sales, sorry!

I’m currently nipping around in a little 2009 CLC, had it about 6 months and I love it, although it does drink the juice!

I ordered some new mats the other week and wanted to get some that were tailored to fit my model. However when they arrived they were the wrong type… I had been sent a set of 4 mats for a 2000-2006 MB CL. I mentioned this to the company, who sent me the correct set and told me to do as I please with the remaining mats.

Rather than throw them in the bin I thought this might be they might be of use to someone on here, the spec is as follows,

900g pile luxury black carpet
Black Leatherette trim
Cost new £40.98
From Carmats.co.uk

I am looking for a donation of anywhere between £15-20 for these mats, the charity to receive the funds is JoiningJack, look them up, the work they are doing is amazing.

Sorry for clogging up your forum, thanks for taking an interest :thumb:

Chris

As a note; The mats will be available to collect from Huddersfield, I work in Castleford so I’m also happy to meet anywhere in-between, or you can arrange your own courier. Please message me if this is of interest.

Welcome and thank you for starting on the forum in such a charitable fashion.

Cheers chaps, just need someone to take these off my hands now :D

Cheers chaps, just need someone to take these off my hands now :D

Don't you think that driving gloves would be a better fit? :devil:

Terrible joke...... :)

Any chance the mods can move this to the 'for sale' thread? To keep it ticking along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom