Sl 300 R107 Belt

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tussun

Car
Mercedes Benz ML 320
Hi all, the serpentine belt on my 89 SL300 shreaded the other day on the M20 leaving me stranded! Can anyone recommend a good supplier where I can get one? If there's anyone who can clarify the part number as I really dont want ot order the wrong one! ps the car has aircon.

Second question, re the chrome strips on the doors, would people recommend that I buy new clips or glue them back on, the clips just dont seem up to the job but I'm worried about using glue even though some people seem to be recommending it over the the clips!

Thanks for any info

Mercedes is your best bet.

Thanks Blackc55, I note you are not too far away from me, I have a 06 ML320 with 95k, it needs an overdue service, is this somthing you can do? If so any idea of price?

Sounds to me like your 107 needs a service too if you've left it so long the belt shreds. Give both cars to Olly (BlackC55).

No I think it was just a naff belt as it was replaced not too long ago hence why I asked for a good supplier.... dont want to get caught out again!!!

Hi again, does anyone have a diagram of the route for the Serpentine belt? 1989 Merc R107 300SL with aircon. thanks if you can point me in the right direction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom