SL 350 phone adapter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtruck

Car
SL 350 R230 2010
Hi
I've just recently joined so apologies if this question has been asked and answered previously.
Can anyone provide advice on either an oem or non mercedes phone adapter thats compatible with my 2010 SL 350 ( R230) please
Many thanks

Hello and welcome. If you have a 'hot shoe' type connector port in your glovebox a genuine MB UHI Bluetooth device will work . But be aware that despite looking the same there are different types to suit different cars, and they are for telephony only ,they will not stream music etc. There are many options open to you.
Maybe post again on the 'electronic and audio' section. Contact commandonline.co.uk who are sponsors on this forum.

1615844529206.png

Your car is younger than mine and I do not know what ICE system is installed in it . All I can add is that you have entered into a little bit of a minefield here due to all of the variants that were available and the speed at which electronics in cars have progressed over the last (in your case) 11 years.

Fear not , there is a lot of experience on this forum and they will be along soon to help out. Just don't go buying any old rubbish off eBay before listening to the advice you get from on here. :thumb:

Hopefully more advice and guidance will follow.
Thank you for your prompt response and support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom