SL 400 R231 age related sale!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

V6GBJ

Car
GLC 43
Having passed the age of seventy too many I am rationalizing the "fleet". My SL400 has been dearly loved and looked after since I bought it in March 2020, just one day before lockdown. Despite that we have toured over 8K miles between lockdowns. It is for sale on AT with FSH and 34K miles. It is Brilliant blue well loaded Edition version and beautiful. I would happily agree a discount to a real enthusiast from this forum.
My "compensation" for selling the SL was to swap my GLC 350d for an AMG GLC 43, so more happy days to come with the same engine and gearbox as the SL!
Please PM me if interested.:)

Having passed the age of seventy too many I am rationalizing the "fleet". My SL400 has been dearly loved and looked after since I bought it in March 2020, just one day before lockdown. Despite that we have toured over 8K miles between lockdowns. It is for sale on AT with FSH and 34K miles. It is Brilliant blue well loaded Edition version and beautiful. I would happily agree a discount to a real enthusiast from this forum.
My "compensation" for selling the SL was to swap my GLC 350d for an AMG GLC 43, so more happy days to come with the same engine and gearbox as the SL!
Please PM me if interested.:)
Sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom