SL 55 AMG 517 upgrade DIFFERENCE???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dqh

Car
clk 55 amg
Hi,
Got a CLK 55 amg and thinking of buying a 2003 SL 55 amg which is the 517 bhp as opposed to the standard 500 bhp. I know what the obvious difference is, but what else? how much more did it cost? Can't seem to any details on it. Would be very appreciative if anyone could help me. Cheers

Isnt the CLK only 365bhp:D ie no supercharger?

Lynall

Isnt the CLK only 365bhp:D ie no supercharger?

I think dqh is quoting power figures for the SL55 he's thinking of buying rather the CLK55 that he currently owns, and suspect that the obvious difference that he's referring to is most likely the supercharger!!

;)

Cheers Bobby Dazzler, you're quite right, the standard (208) clk 55 amg is actually 347bhp, and yes I am am trying to find out about the SL. Read many reviews and searched this website, but I cant find much detail.
Thank you AMGeed, you're comments are very revealing and helpful (sic), but probably more about yourself!

Thank you AMGeed, you're comments are very revealing and helpful (sic), but probably more about yourself!

Sorry if you took offence to my post. I thought the :D showed it was a "tongue in cheek" post. Sense of humour bypass?

AMGeed,:doh: Sorry, but no, I didn't get you're humour. However, I apologise if I appeared a bit caustic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom