SL Owners register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi there. Just bought a 2004 350SL in Fire-mist Red, Beige interior, Pan Roof with 19" Mandrus Millennium Alloys. I have been told this is quite a rare colour. Does anybody else have one?

A beauty and surely very rare.

Hi there. Just bought a 2004 350SL in Fire-mist Red, Beige interior, Pan Roof with 19" Mandrus Millennium Alloys. I have been told this is quite a rare colour. Does anybody else have one?

Those wheels 😍😍😍😍

kc

130? . 472gtg - 2017 500sl brilliant blue with porcelain interior - standard plus all the extras except abc and magic sky

Just bought this beauty after over 2 years of searchingCD920081-F916-49E3-937D-E1EC7DE78452.jpeg

Last edited:
130? . 472gtg - 2017 500sl brilliant blue with porcelain interior - standard plus all the extras except abc and magic sky

Just bought this beauty after over 2 years of searchingView attachment 119439

Wow lovely car, hope you will be at Beth Chatto's this weekend

kc

Just bought this beauty after over 2 years of searchingView attachment 119439
That’s one of the best paint/leather combos I’ve seen. 😍

More all around photos and some of interior please. 👍

Wow lovely car, hope you will be at Beth Chatto's this weekend

kc
Is Beth Chattos a regular meet KC?
If so, can you let me have details, I'd like to come along

John

Is Beth Chattos a regular meet KC?
If so, can you let me have details, I'd like to come along

John

Hi John, it was a Mercedes Benz club R231 day. Just timed right with GTG472's new car.
We can hope it will become a yearly event

kc

Post #214.....sadly sold to help fund building work. Loved the car, and put 7k fabulous miles on her (and sold for a small profit), but needs must. I will be back.....🤞

R231 350 in Cerussite grey. I am 4th owner. 54k. Pics to follow.

Hi John, it was a Mercedes Benz club R231 day. Just timed right with GTG472's new car.
We can hope it will become a yearly event

kc

Just bought an R231 so would definately join meets in most of the East Anglia neck of the woods

SL350 in Black with Ginger Beige interior (looks a whole lot better than it sounds)

John

The number of SL's threads seem to be growing so I thought I would start an owners register.

Member, Model, notes/mods

1 Acej - SL63 R231 tuning box 628BHP 840NM

Acej
Sold my SL500 (No 77 on your list)
Now have 2012 Obsidian Black R231 SL350, with Ginger Beige interior
Can you update your list
Ta

John

He's not been on here for over a year now:

1640777147208.png

Just bought an R231 so would definately join meets in most of the East Anglia neck of the woods

SL350 in Black with Ginger Beige interior (looks a whole lot better than it sounds)

John

lets see it then
kc

He's not been on here for over a year now:

View attachment 122169

I see he's on the MBOC forum, but he's not posted there since 2016!

Maybe he's sold his Mercedes and changed his allegiance 🙄🙄

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom