SL R129 Panoramic Hard Top

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rockits

MB Enthusiast
Car
2005 E55K Estate; 2020 Jaguar I-Pace HSE;2004 E500 Estate;2005 Alfa GT V6;306GTi-6;206 GTi 180
Does anyone know if the SL R129 Panoramic Hard Top's came in only beige or black interior trim colours?

I have been thinking about getting one for my SL60 but all of the ones I have seen seem to be either a beige or black interior trim colour.

Thanks
Dean

They don't come up often, so I'm not sure, but I think I've seen grey and blue before. I would have thought an AMG specced car would have had a complimenting roof?

They came in all the sotck interior colours, so grey and blue. Your right, beige and black seem to be the ones that come up most often.

And you should do it, it changes the whole feel of the car. In fact, Ive not taken the pano roof off my SL at all this summer.

A fellow member over at the MBOC (at the tab next door!) found these options:

The EPC lists linings in black, blue, light tan, mushroom, medium red, java, helios and grey with most of these finishes available in plastic (standard) or leather (for cars with "Exclusiv" trim).

They came in all the sotck interior colours, so grey and blue. Your right, beige and black seem to be the ones that come up most often.

And you should do it, it changes the whole feel of the car. In fact, Ive not taken the pano roof off my SL at all this summer.

That is the opposite for me.

Since I only ever drive my SL in fair weather, I never get to fit my Panoramic roof at all.

In fact, for me, owning a panoramic roof at all seems rather pointless, although I must agree, the couple of times I've used it with the roof on, it felt very special indeed.

Ive never used any of my hard tops... they are stored away in the shed ... dont think ive looked at the R107 one in 7 years.

Thanks for all the info everyone. I guess I will keep looking around for a grey one then. I haven't come across one yet.

What seems to be the kind of figures they go for? £1500? I am also guessing that the non-pano hardtops don;t go for anywhere near as much? Up to £500?

Thanks Again.

Ive seen the normal hard tops go for as little as £200..

Pano hard tops fetch £2k... You will do well to find one in the correct colour, i would have it retrimmed by the likes of D-Class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom