SL Seats Retrimmed - And a Traitor in the Mist...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BFT

Car
SL55 AMG
Finally got around to getting the SL interior retrimmed. After bodywork and extensive mods it needed the interior smartened up.

So the Brabus carbon interior was fitted and went for some updated interior. Diamond stitched to modernise the car as well as new AMG badges and new heated seat elements all around in the perforated leather. Door cards I was tempted to do diamond stitching. But the airbags need to break out if the worst happens so safety first.

Really pleased!

And upgraded the daily from a Range Rover Sport Autobiography to the most awesome car on the road at the moment. Much as I love my AMG's the Audi is a superior car sorry chaps!!! But after 2 previous screw ups from Audi, this RS6 is awesome. I was close on the M5, and the Shooting Brake CLS.

So RS6 for daily use, Weistec SL for weekends and the other toys for the evenings.

Never have enough fun :)

Awesome both the retrim work and the RS wagon.

Congrats I'm not jealous at all.

The S5 V8 was a bit mute. The S5 3.0TFSi is fun with a pulley, map and STronic tune!

Always been a secret Audi fan, having still got my Audi A8 I brought 2 years old. Now has 170k on it. But never quite signed on to the RS brand. I enjoyed by S8 V10 but lacked torque and the RS6 V10 was always so heavy and felt behind the M5 V10 I had. Even though quicker in a straight line.

This one is a game changer. 4.0 V8 twin turbo and is a luxury car in comfort and pure nuts in Dynamic. Certainly shocked a 911 turbo today.

And best bit is it still has 120bhp to come :D

Congrats John on the new motor and the retrim. Was your retrim done locally??

Certainly was buddy. I'm located in just down the road from Yarm.

Seats look great. Had an MTM tuned V6 RS4 and really regretted selling it. Always loved the interiors of Audis. Sure you will enjoy it.

I know your in Stokesley, have stalked you! :) Was it Auto Trimming in Dormanstown by any chance??

Ha! You are welcome to pop down anytime.

No it wasn't mate. It was Kris 'Seat Repair Guy', they have another part of the business. Will get some better pics but awesome work.

Seats look great - very bold, but will look spot on in your car:thumb:

As for the RS6 - well I have to say I've seen a few on the road now and they just make me smile. I always liked the look of the RS6 C5 Avants and actually went out to buy one, but ended up with my E55 Estate instead. I wasn't so keen on the C6 variant but these new C7 Avants look awaesome with a spec sheet to match:thumb:

I love my E55 and I have always thought natural progression for me in a few years time would be a biturbo E63 Estate, but an RS6 C7 Avant could well top the list instead. I saw a lovely burgundy sort of colour one last week, it just looked the business:D

Looking good John, was about to pm you on how you were getting on with the seats. Any update on the badges?

Well done on both accounts....had to 'like' and give 'thanks' to your post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom