SL500 LINGUATRONIC-ENGLISH Comand

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rosso1

Car
SL500
Hi guys does anyone have all the key words for the LINGUATRONIC system and what is controlled by this system?
Also can you change it from a German accent to a UK ?:thumb:

If you ask "Help Navigation" or "Help Radio" ... etc ... the nice lady will tell you all the accepted commands for each application..

Thank you whitenemesis and do you know if you can change here voice to a UK one?

I am guessing you can't control the car heating / cooling system on my early model SL500 2002 I just know i am hope for too much while typing this :doh:

AFAIK one cannot change the voice, although my 2005 car has an English sounding announcer.

And no, one cannot control the heating via COMAND/Linguatronic, not until the much newer models

Thanks...

Yes i remember Clarkson playing with his car trying to get it to understand his requests.:dk:

Lee check your vin build spec mate. here the link http://www.vindecoderz.com/
You should have a stalk on the right side of your steering wheel pull it towards you.

Last edited:
Cheers mate, it's not on my build sheet...! Think mine is the council estate version.....lol
I'd only break it.....haha

Lee you are not missing much, and to be honest I am not to keen on the ladies accent.

Makes me think of my Audi Quattro turbo. It had a lovely German lady telling you what's going wrong or not working...lol that was a 1984 car...
Wonder if it's the same Lady......haha

So did MB nick this from BL:rolleyes::D

[YOUTUBE]gH8orI8jdCA[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
there were different units for different locals,

I retrofitted linguatronic but find it clumsy to use.... I`d probably smash the car trying to get it to do what I want lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom