SL500 on "the market"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That looks good.
I m always wary of 129s for sale. Most need some work unless its been done already to the underside, even if they have low mileage. Each 129 I sell I spend 3-8k on them to get them right.

Just be careful what you buy.

That looks good.
I m always wary of 129s for sale. Most need some work unless its been done already to the underside, even if they have low mileage. Each 129 I sell I spend 3-8k on them to get them right.

Just be careful what you buy.
What sort of work do you need to do? What’s the downside to the underside?

Usually most suspension components, 4 tyres and a full paint. Rust and age related wear are the downsides.

Usually most suspension components, 4 tyres and a full paint. Rust and age related wear are the downsides.
Any idea when your one will be ready for sale?

As soon as we are out of lock down I can crack on with a few bits that are needed I have a little bit more to do to finish it. It will be around the 10k mark when its done.

As soon as we are out of lock down I can crack on with a few bits that are needed I have a little bit more to do to finish it. It will be around the 10k mark when its done.
Please let me know when it's ready.

This SL on The Market is mine. I can confirm the car is very very good. Best SL I've had.

Beautiful car. Exceptional condition: impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom