Sl55 accumulator part numbers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lukeamgsl55

Car
04 SL55 r230. 73 W114 230
Hi all, got myself a 04 Sl55, Looks like ive got failed accumulator, was going to change all seeing as ill be bleeding the system, question is what is the part numbers and how many of each do I need? My parts website is saying
x2. 220 327 01 15
x2. 221 328 00 15
From looking at diagrams it doesn't look correct !
Thanks in advance

If you order from MB parts dept they will know , or are you ordering non MB parts?
MB Grangemouth do a forum discount and deliver if that helps

If you order from MB parts dept they will know , or are you ordering non MB parts?
MB Grangemouth do a forum discount and deliver if that helps
As a rule I order from AutoDoc, have a few old bangers, being poor though their low prices keep them all moving:). All the diagrams ive seen are of half the car at a time, normally would order from part numbers, ball ache getting to them only to then wait on parts

Best to do what W1ghty says, if you want to be sure. Checking 7Zap Mercedes shows the part number for the SL55 front as 2213270215, I think.

Best to do what W1ghty says, if you want to be sure. Checking 7Zap Mercedes shows the part number for the SL55 front as 2213270215, I think.
you mean do things the proper way, that doesn't sound like me... I think you might be right though, more so if your showing a totally different part number too.. Any got to get my first post on (been hiding for a while)

I’ve done mine. You need three. The pulsation damper (located rear of the front near side wheel well), which usually goes and spits the fluid out, and the front and rear accumulators. There is a fourth apparently but it rarely fails.

I can dig out the invoice if you want ?

I’ve done mine. You need three. The pulsation damper (located rear of the front near side wheel well), which usually goes and spits the fluid out, and the front and rear accumulators. There is a fourth apparently but it rarely fails.

I can dig out the invoice if you want ?
yes please.. thank you

I got them from MB Newcastle on eBay.

you’ll need a filter too and 10-12 litres of new fluid.

it’s straightforward to do, just keep everything spotlessly clean 👍

I got them from MB Newcastle on eBay.

you’ll need a filter too and 10-12 litres of new fluid.

it’s straightforward to do, just keep everything spotlessly clean 👍
thank you, very much appreciate your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom