SL55 AMG licence plate on DVLA Auction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sparkyspost

Car
03 CLK AG Auto
Apologies if this has already been posted, but just out of interest to those looking for a new plate to match their lovely AMG, the plate :cool: SL55 AMG :cool: is being auctioned by the DVLA on the 22nd - 24th Feb at Knebworth Conference & Banqueting Centre, Herts.

See:
http://www.dvlaregistrations.co.uk/home/en/Auction/p/next

Item number 1251, SL55 AMG, Reserve £900.

Cheers Mark.
-------------
PS - Thought having a separate thread for SL55 AMG would mean that it wouldn't be missed by anyone.

More details:

Auction of Exclusive DVLA Personalised Registrations

The next auction of exclusive DVLA personalised registrations is being held at the Knebworth Conference & Banqueting Centre, Knebworth, Hertfordshire on 22nd, 23rd, 24th February 2006. To view the full list of registrations being offered for sale including their reserve prices, click here To register as a bidder you will need to purchase a catalogue (priced £7.50) on-line here or by calling:

0800 089 2222

Deadline for catalogue orders is 4pm Thursday 9th February. After this date you can still purchase a catalogue on-line or at the auction on the day but remember, all applications to pre-register as a telephone or internet bidder must be received by 5pm on Wednesday 15th February. All applications for written bids must be received by 5pm on Monday 20th February. We will endeavour to process written bid applications after this date, however, this cannot be guaranteed.

I thought I read somewhere it had been sold for 22k???

That is the ultimate plate though :)

Could have been S155 AMG?

Just got an email through notifying me of the auction and noticed it in the listing.
Unfortunately I couldn't see one I'd like myself (I don't think SL55 AMG would go well with my C200 - lol)
Maybe if I win the lottery this weekend (its an £8Million rollover don't you know).

Cheers

Mark.

Guys if anyone is interested, i have SL55 V8 which i am looking to sell is on retention and open to offers.

Regards,

Rajinder

rajinder_1 said:
Guys if anyone is interested, i have SL55 V8 which i am looking to sell is on retention and open to offers.

Regards,

Rajinder

Is that actually

S 15 SVB?

if not, then there is a letter missing from the end SL 55 VB?

rajinder_1 said:

Regards,

Rajinder

Is that a valid registration? I thought the format would have to be SL55 XXX where XXX is 3 letters?

HI yes the reg is actually S15 SVB and can be put on any car from 99' year upwards. i am looking for a quick sale and open to sensible offers please email me at [email protected] with any offers.
Plate is on retention and ready for transfer.

regards

Rajinder

Wow, that was cheap for the CL plate :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom