SL55 AMG modifications by Youtuber

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flowrider

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
SL500 (R230) / Audi S5
Youtuber Tavarish has bought a 2003 SL55 AMG that he is going to modify and attempt to improve the car mechanically and visually whilst also attempting to reduce the SL's overall weight. Might be worth subscribing to his channel but here is the first video.

https://youtu.be/aqbY9jkNElM

Fair play to the chap but he's got his work cut out.

Been watching his channel for the past month, entertaining watch!

Some good videos on his w220 on there also

Quite cool. Can't see how he's going to get it under 4000lbs though, its got to loose at least 200KG? Not really possible on a budget IMO.

And he needs to change those wheels they don't suit it at all.

From the comments section:

How about doing some actual "wrenching"? Really. Your post or "content" seem to be mostly talk about your cars and what you think is wrong together with some occasional half-assed effort like the starter on the AM, or the wheels which have had two or three vids and are still f'ed up, or your re-flash of the AMG brake computer and finally your "it is too hard and expensive to replace the whole exhaust so I will just find a way to clamp on the back end". Not to forget your "how I lowered my AM" in which your "wrenching" really consisted of writing a 3K check to real wrenchers.

He does seem to be chatting a lot of **** and hasn't actually done anything yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom