SL55 AMG Performance Package

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Northern Chap

Car
1988 300SL
Hi folks,

To add to our 88 R107 we are about to buy a very nice 2006 low mileage SL55 AMG that the seller states has the (F1) Performance Package.

I did read a thread around the forum on identifying wether an SL55 does or does not have the (F1) AMG Performance Package and I think it was a member called Alex on here that was able to check out the chassis numbers/data cards to confirm.

Due to my low post count I cannot yet message him direct, so.... In the hope he sees this post or if someone can either help me confirm OR direct this thread towards him just so I can settle my mind that I am buying what I believe this SL55 to be.

It does have the extra oil cooler, apron, 19" split rims, larger brakes etc.... But we all know some or all of these things can be added....

The car has FULL MB dealer history, all original factory spec sheet (I have not viewed this yet as the chap is in his 70's and not computer literate so unable to send me etc... He's still trying though, bless...)

So.... The chassis number is ; WDB2304722F120286

Any help much appreciated folks.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Here's your datacard. It does have the AMG Performance Pack.

Attachments

• WDB2304722F120286.pdf
    37.3 KB · Views: 26
Here's your datacard. It does have the AMG Performance Pack.

Absolutely brilliant, thank you very much, this is why I love these forums, I had rang several main dealers who simply couldn't confirm either way.

:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom