SL55 for sale 2005 (55 plate)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JonnyCJ

Car
C32 AMG
Initial tentative listing for my gorgeous SL55 in Obsidian Black.

This is a very late (30th Nov) 2005 car and it has ALL the toys including Panoramic roof, air conditioned, heated and massage seats both sides
digital TV tuner with remote (which works, unlike the analogue ones), iPod connection, 6 cd changer, phone cradle and prep, Keyless Go, brand new AMG 5 spokes (original not copies), recent new Bridgestones on the rear and matching Bridgestones all round (fronts have approx 5mm tread, rears approx 7mm). Full Merc service history with last service in Nov 2010.

Front discs were replaced late 2010 and are Merc o/e with EBC Red Stuff pads.

Interior is charcoal and MINT ! exterior is gleaming obsidian black and in stunning condition. Wheels and tyres are immaculate.
The car has a fully comprehensive mechanical warranty although I've never had to use it since I've owned it. This can be taken over by the new keeper. There are NO issues at all with it, no boot leaks, no suspension issues, nothing. It goes and stops like an SL55 should and feels tight and inspires lots of confidence when driving.

Mileage is spot on for the age and it has the facelifted smoked rear lights with SBH braking system. This acts like a handbrake but with the parking brake. V handy on hills with traffic lights !

57,000 miles
MOT Nov 2011
Tax Nov 2011

Looking for around £34,500 which is the right money for the age and mileage, but you can be confident that this car is 100% sorted.

PM me to discuss.

I'm selling as we're moving house and I need to take some cash out for stamp duty and new kitchen/bathrooms etc etc. Will px for something up to the £10k mark (BM, Merc, Audi) I'll need an estate ideally.

Pics to follow, but it looks like an SL55 in case you're curious :D

Cheers

Jonny

(Previous cars - Maserati 4200 Spyder, Mercedes CL500, Mercedes CL55)

Can't seem to edit my ad, but wanted to add that it has a beautiful wood/leather contoured steering wheel with AMG aluminium flappy paddles. These are much much nicer to use than the tiptronic switches and give a satisfying solid feel when changing, rather than the plasticky click of the tipronic switches.

Pics !!

Pic now added, although taken early morning with my iPhone, so a film of dew on the car and not very good quality. Betters ones to follow if it isn't raining at the weekend !

Attachments

• SL1.jpg
    SL1.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 228

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom