SL55 vs SLK55- Marriage material?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Carrotchomper

MB Enthusiast
Car
C207 E350 CDI coupe
Don't know if anyone has posted this before. An entertaining track test, possibly light on detail but nonetheless extremely entertaining, since it heavily features the lovely Vicki Butler-Henderson squealing and grunting around a race track...

Some people find her annoying. I find her...​

:devil: :D :bannana: :bannana: Fan-bloody-tastic:bannana: :bannana: :D:devil:

Do you think if I asked nicely she would marry me?​

it's a sl55 not 65 per title

and you're both wrong - she's already said yes to me (well maybe not exactly said yes, and maybe i've not exactly asked her yet)

it's a sl55 not 65 per title

and you're both wrong - she's already said yes to me (well maybe not exactly said yes, and maybe i've not exactly asked her yet)

Quite right sir, put SL55 in the first place then thought it looked wrong.

{Puts hand up} mo-ods! Can't change my title. HE-elp!

damn she certainly doesnt know how to drive a car give it to the guys at top gear ;)

Quite right sir, put SL55 in the first place then thought it looked wrong.

{Puts hand up} mo-ods! Can't change my title. HE-elp!

Don't u mean Mrs Vikki Butler-Henderson-Crockers.....you're all too late...

No no no no,

Lets take a step back here.

Who was described on a national car TV show as being a "Man of sartorial elegance"?* Any of you lot. No, it was me.

Please step aside and allow Mrs.Butler-Carrotchomper to pass.

*I don't care if that particular compliment was delivered by a large man in a pink shirt trying to flog me a CLK 200k

I remember seeing that on TV, loved the quote about the SL ... if the roll bar doesn't deploy then you're not trying hard enough :D

Ms Benson&Hedges told me to go away.

Well she kind of mumbled hello and stuff as I stood behind her at Newport Pagnal services, in the burger king que too. No wonder she has got a tad more generously proportioned around her upper thighs.

I ended up buying KFC.

I think it was the fact I had a Ford Puma that put her off.

So no Mrs Victoria Burns on and Stenches Scumbag then. She is all yours.

I would Part ex her against a new model now anyway. She will be worn out, the springs will be shot, the air bags will be deflating, The exhaust will be blowing, the lamps will be burning less bright, the creases of the leather hide will be coming thru, in fact I bet the fuses may have blown a few times.

All cosmetic I know but its the principle of the thing.

Just 'cos she dissed the SLK55. You're all jealous of my huge pulling power. Just wait until the pilgrimage son... Grab a granny!

Pah! You should see the new Chariot. Talk about pulling power.

Anyhow, you take Ms Gravelly voice. She works with Tiff, which means she has no taste.

And she liks bikes! Motor bikes that is.

suppose your right , she's the wrong side of 30 :)

You know that means she qualifies to stay at the Anchorage for the pilgrimmage. I wonder if anyone invited her.

Do you think if I asked nicely she would marry me?​

On reflection, she will say yes.

You know how girls get when they are left on the shelf. She will be desperate I should imagine.

Get on the phone to CH5. Dont take no for an answer off them! Force them to give in to your request for her number so as you can pop the question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom