SL60 £11k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What's with the wheels? Which ones come with the car or are the pics from two different times?! Nice car though......

I just don't understand why these cars didn't have the full kit as standard, it look so much better IMO.

Is it me or is the interior different colours from one pic to the next??
In the one looking at the dash the carpet and seats are light, in the other the back seats and carpeting looks dark.

The pictures also seem to have been taken at different locations.

Is it me or is the interior different colours from one pic to the next??
In the one looking at the dash the carpet and seats are light, in the other the back seats and carpeting looks dark.

The pictures also seem to have been taken at different locations.

and with different wheels on the car!

offered him sl 500 58k miles 1999 faclift in str8 swap!!

PHP:
offered him sl 500 58k miles 1999 faclift in str8 swap!!

What did they say?

originally they did the trader trick valued mine very low and then said we are miles apart no they dropped the price so still trying!! (the difference is not so much 2.5k) or sell mine and buy it.

i am in the market for sl 60 maybe just maybe sl 600 but has to be a good one!! preference for sl 60 though

The pictures are two different cars - compare 3 & 9 - one has a chrome number plate mount, the other doesn't, plus the dealer website can't be found - alarm bells all round I think!

let him agree the price then we will inspect we are still far apart but thanks for advise

can anybody gives me clues how to detect sl 60 versus sl 500, any markings to look for i have found one the claim is stolen recovered i need to make sure it is sl 60 as it has colourful history and worth putting back on the the road

any help much appreciated special from those in the know ;-)

can anybody gives me clues how to detect sl 60 versus sl 500, any markings to look for i have found one the claim is stolen recovered i need to make sure it is sl 60 as it has colourful history and worth putting back on the the road

any help much appreciated special from those in the know ;-)

If you pop the small front black plastic engine cover off it will show the engine number. The SL60 AMG has an engine number that will have a '99' in. Something like 119982 22 99****. There will also be some HWA prefixes to part codes on all the AMG replaced parts. While that engine cover is off you will see the white label on the front of the larger main black engine cover. On the front bit of this the part code will start with HWA. There is also an HWA part code on the back of the cylinder heads that you can see with a mirror.

PM me you e-mail address and I will send you over some pics if you like. There are probably some pics on my site at www.sl60amg.com as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom