SL60 AMG Towing eye cover

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tsmat

I have lost the clip on cover for the front o/s towing eye in the bumper of my 1998 SL60 AMG. I have been quoted £250 for a replacement by the local Merc dealer which is ridiculous for a little bit of plastic that can only have cost a few pounds to produce. Does anyone know where I could get one or possibly lend me theirs so that I can take a mould and make one in fibreglass. Any help much appreciated

Cheers
Trev

I have lost the clip on cover for the front o/s towing eye in the bumper of my 1998 SL60 AMG. I have been quoted £250 for a replacement by the local Merc dealer which is ridiculous for a little bit of plastic that can only have cost a few pounds to produce. Does anyone know where I could get one or possibly lend me theirs so that I can take a mould and make one in fibreglass. Any help much appreciated

Cheers
Trev

List on those is £165?

Bargain. How much extra for VAT, delivery and finishing in matching colour. And fitting....

Thats MAD,

I got a price for the rear covers on my ML before I fitted parking sensors to them. Quoted £17 and they even come colour coded.

I have AMG bumpers and body kit on my 230

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom