Sl60

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh my god, that I love.

I mean really love.

May have had a slight bump on the rear as you will note one rear light cluster is an early orange one were as the other is a mid correct red one, otherwise looks good :thumb:

May have had a slight bump on the rear as you will note one rear light cluster is an early orange one were as the other is a mid correct red one, otherwise looks good :thumb:

i have seen this car 2 months ago in london, and confirmed by the advertiser to be the same one, i think it is the angles the pics are taken but cannot be sure, anyways VAT due on the car pls add £2k on top of yr bid to register in the UK.

i am the first bidder on it!:bannana:

I think I'd want to know how the 124,000 miles have been racked up. It's quite a high mileage which does not in itself worry me a great deal, however, the advert says that it is:-

a) a one owner car
b) registered in Guernsey

Where has the mileage been done?

If it has been long drives back and forward from Cumbria or over to St Tropez, then fine, no worries.

If it has been around Guernsey......???

More likely it has been long runs, but worth checking.

i have seen this car 2 months ago in london, and confirmed by the advertiser to be the same one, i think it is the angles the pics are taken but cannot be sure, anyways VAT due on the car pls add £2k on top of yr bid to register in the UK.

i am the first bidder on it!:bannana:

Shame he doesn't make that clear in the advert , you'd be upset if you won it and then you had to pay VAT on top ... another grand if you win it for five. :crazy:

£2k to register a car in the uk ?

that is what he said he paid last year register his porsche in the UK

The seller clearly has never driven a V12, if he had he wouldn't be talking out of his backside! And why would you post pictures up of a car like that with one of the headlamp wipers out of sync? :doh:

Don't like the colour and definately don't like the colour coded wheels on that, just looks wrong IMO.....

I am almost certain this was advertised in the gumtree for around £9000 about 2 years ago. There cannot be that many i) SL60's ii) in that colour iii) with those colour coded wheels

I think I'd want to know how the 124,000 miles have been racked up. It's quite a high mileage which does not in itself worry me a great deal, however, the advert says that it is:-

a) a one owner car
b) registered in Guernsey

Where has the mileage been done?

If it has been long drives back and forward from Cumbria or over to St Tropez, then fine, no worries.

If it has been around Guernsey......???

More likely it has been long runs, but worth checking.

Yup, same thoughts occurred to me. And regardless of the 1 owner / Guernsey thing, averaging 9000 miles a year for 14 years is pretty unusual for an SL. I mean that's more than our Vito does ... and that's used to go training at least two nights a week, to shows most weekends, and at least one run to the South of Germany and back a year.

The fella must have a few quid to have run it for 14 years and 124k.

The seller clearly has never driven a V12, if he had he wouldn't be talking out of his backside! And why would you post pictures up of a car like that with one of the headlamp wipers out of sync? :doh:

Don't like the colour and definately don't like the colour coded wheels on that, just looks wrong IMO.....

Typical ebay bull****ting -he would have said SL60 was unbalanced if was selling a V12
Will probably claim the SL60 is more reliable , more economical , more sellable blah , blah , blah
Agree also colour , alloys - all look wrong

probably get there and find its a 320

Good point.....that alone would ring alarm bells for me. Why would anyone put the wrong rear light cluster on. Picked up a cheap second hand one on Ebay did they? What else has been scrimped on? Seems strange to me.

^ see post five, may well be just a trick of the light, i like this alot, may have a punt

Might be a trick of the light but it certainly looks a big contrast between the two rear lights. Maybe you could let us all know when you go to take a look at it.

^ see post five, may well be just a trick of the light, i like this alot, may have a punt

What's not to like :cool: That color is rare on standart SL let alone SL60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom