SL63 Oil

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

V8 Animal

Car
SL63 AMG
My new car has just rolled 1k miles and a yellow you need oil has popped up on the screen.
I contacted my delightfull dealer Inchcape there **** and guess what they've not contacted me I thought they may give me oil due to running in.
Guess I'll have to pop into Halfords and buy some.

What is it with some car dealers, Get the customers money and any issues or help required just brush it off.

Don't understand the customer service at the moment, someone i know took a new S63 Cabrio in for a first service and they wanted to charge him something like £17 to replace to rusty number plate screws, on a new car!! They waived the cost after a chat about going to Bentley next.

Is it brand new? There should be a litre of oil in the boot, all AMGs come with one.

It is brand new and no oil in boot. They did get back to me today, offered to top up FOC.
I'll buy 5L of Mobil and top it up myself as its not easy getter to stealer.

Probably find they all come from the factory with the 1L oil topper in the boot which the stealer then removes so he can sell it to you:D

It must depend on the dealer then. Mine was with full tank of petrol, but nothing else.

Bought 5l tonight Mobil 1
Costco £30
Halfords £50

Yeah I got 10L of Mobil from Costco. Good prices. :)
I remember when Costco had Castrol Edge, 3x 1 litres for £11 I bought loads but never enough for future years. Was the VAG stuff but hell of bargain there when they have the deals on :thumb:

I got 0w-40 Mobil 1 New Life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom