SL63 R231

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That was short and sweet :(

That was short and sweet :(
Hopefully it's going cos he's bored with it rather than having to get rid of it due to work problems/covid etc

wonder if there is a big problem with the car?
hopefully he will be along soon to enlighten us all.
kc

wonder if there is a big problem with the car?
hopefully he will be along soon to enlighten us all.
kc
If there was a big problem, I doubt he'd come onto an open forum and say so considering he's trying to sell it.........

Hey sorry everyone for the delay, sale of the car is due to a baby on the way, absolutely gutted about having to sell it. The car is absolutely mint and drives beautifully. I'll be starting the search for a 4 door with a nice big engine maybe a S63. Thanks everyone

Hey sorry everyone for the delay, sale of the car is due to a baby on the way, absolutely gutted about having to sell it. The car is absolutely mint and drives beautifully. I'll be starting the search for a 4 door with a nice big engine maybe a S63. Thanks everyone
Congratulations. Enjoy family life, there’s plenty of time for 2-seat sports cars later 👍🏻

Hi and welcome, Greenboyslacker

Sounds a great idea, self isolating in a SL63

We are all here waiting for the photos when you get it

kc

Love that in every way....Roll on spring.....

I am going the other way.....current 4 door with a nice big engine (BMW M6 Gran Coupe), and (from Friday) a lovely 2015 SL63.....the kids can walk! Four doors can be fun, but fancy the sky above......counting down the hours!
Great choice 👌 enjoy mate

Went for a little drive last night, just to pick up some fish and chips but I have to say these SL's are just amazing motors, although it was fairly damp so the rear end wasn't very happy. 🤪

Picked up today - needs a couple of small things completing by the garage, but loving it. Managed an hour and a half with my daughter with the roof down this afternoon getting back when it was almost dark - lovely and warm with the airscarf and windbreak. A lot louder than the M6, feels lighter in terms of turn in (which i was not expecting), and a slightly more compliant ride (although it is still very boomy on the concrete sections of the M25). Overall fabulous.

Having some problems shrinking the files, but hopefully this works (newbie fail)!

Attachments

• 462963AE-D915-445C-987F-5158753B9496.jpeg
    462963AE-D915-445C-987F-5158753B9496.jpeg
    920.5 KB · Views: 25
  • B32711DF-1374-4BAA-815E-BE3E2A958472.jpeg
    B32711DF-1374-4BAA-815E-BE3E2A958472.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
Looks great - congratulations! I also found it booming on the M25 - at first I thought something was wrong, but this is how it is. I took a little while to get used to it coming from an SL55 as the ride in the 55 is much softer. Now I think its fantastic. I was amazed at the grip levels and the agility for such a GT and heavy car. I agree 100pc - its great to have all the creature comforts with the roof down...overall I am delighted with mine, as I am sure you will be...

Thank you for comments - I am loving it so far. Colours are very personal, but I have always loved cream leather - probably the priority for me.
It is certainly no worse on the M25 concrete than M6, but no better. I would rate it ahead on comfort, cabin luxury, (and noise) and behind on tech, but overall more of an event, more special, than the BMW. Looking forward to more miles....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom