Sl65 amg - 700 bhp!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Conclusive proof that money and taste do not always go hand in hand.

AMG and then kleeman mods? Oh and with that wrap, wheels, brabus badge & headrest covers,,WTF!! :wallbash:

Thats been for sale for ages and shows how to ruin a perfectly good car.

AMG and Brabus badges on the back :D

And a nice numberplate holder from Ebay.

Such a shame , a nice car beforehand no doubt.

One plus point I can see is keeping those wheels looking clean takes all of 20 seconds with some damp kitchen roll...

:bannana:

I'd do that if I had the money. Wheels would go and get something a little less bling to go with the stealth wrap. Problem with that car is you can't see the condition of the paint...

wheels - horrid
interior - horrid
badges - horrid (what is it with people badging up matt cars)

all easy to change, but if you're spending this kind of cash build it how you want it i reckon.

lol his eBay feedback chronologically catalogues every bit of horrid plastic he's stuck on.
Looking at the dates; 2009 was a big year for his car...
:doh:

I like the wheels. The interior is wrong but the car looks good I think.

Horrible

And whats with the ebay special smart Brabus badge on the boot?

Black cars and Brabus badges - pah - you wouldn't catch me doing that etc etc..........;)

new045.jpg

Nice hearse John. :devil:

That SL is gross. PERIOD

The vinyl wrap will keep the body work protected...Mercedes rust, they need all the protection available.

lol his eBay feedback chronologically catalogues every bit of horrid plastic he's stuck on.
Looking at the dates; 2009 was a big year for his car...
:doh:

He also has some metal security stamps. A new ID for the car perhaps?

5 owners is a bit excessive I would say. What did all the previous 4 owners agree with the current owner about that makes them want to sell it quickly?

Once a lovely car :( what a shame, wouldn't mind the wrap but everything else is horrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom