SL65 anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That 65 has been discussed on here before, quite some time ago. Even the photographs look like they have been taken from the car trader on eBay, 'sovereign trader' or something very similar IIRC, unless the current owner has used the original photos.

There was something quite not 100% about it, cant remember what though :wallbash:

Personally I think it is a stunning looking car with a beautiful colour combo :)

About £10k adrift for a 96,000 mile 2004 in my opinion..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Apart from the headlining, every inch of that car is shiny :cool:

Very nice

But Roger, why are you browsing eBay looking at that when you are still bedding in your E63...?

Does the 65 not come with a stitched air bag ? Cheapskates :)

Apart from the headlining, every inch of that car is shiny :cool:

Very nice

But Roger, why are you browsing eBay looking at that when you are still bedding in your E63...?

Good question Jon, and I'm not in the market for a CL of any kind.

Just spotted the advert in the MB UK AMG Facebook page and thought it looked rather nice.
As for changing my E63 for it, not a chance.

SL65 anyone? Got excited there for a minute, but just a piddly CL65. Search continues.

Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG 6.0 | eBay

Another one less than 10 miles away;)

Aside from owning one of the most powerful v12s ever made, this fella felt like he had to glue on a biturbo badge on the boot, just in case people didn't know what it was while sitting in traffic. Kind of reminds me of when I used to work on Oxford St as a teenager in the early 90s. I'd see people dressed in hugo boss suites and I'd know that because the label was still stitched to the sleeve.

Thats lovely, i think someone should buy it, Then replace both coil packs, Sbc Pump and all 4 shocks along with the valve block and pump.

Should be like new then :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom