SL65AMG Black Series up for Auction..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As much as I love that things like this exist I never really understood the market for this particular model.

I'd have a hard top SL any day of the week, although not necessarily that one.

I'm much more of a fan of coupes than convertibles and having a hard top SL would save a lot of weight, complication and potential bills.

An SL55 Coupe would be right down my strasse. Same for XKR's; tin tops all the way for me.

Apart from a targa top Corvette... the SL55 AMG is the first open top car I have had... but I would forgo that pleasure for the SL65 AMG Black series.... wrong colour for me... and my piggy bank is too small!!

Car 'Collectors' who don't drive them but just see them as a commodity are pushing up prices... a collector will buy it and stick it in a garage for a few more years... future classic? I think so.

Lovely, just had a rake down the back of the sofa, found enough for it, about to register then noticed the black dealer sticker below the AMG badge. No, no.:( just ruined it for me, I'm out

Lovely, just had a rake down the back of the sofa, found enough for it, about to register then noticed the black dealer sticker below the AMG badge. No, no.:( just ruined it for me, I'm out
If you found that much down the back of your sofa, please may i come round and check your armchairs. In return i’ll run the vacuum cleaner round the lounge

What i find sad is that a 14 year old car has only done 330km …
^This, I've just bought something really daft given the current price of fuel and I'm going to drive the wheels of it when I eventually get it.

I'm not a collector though.....even when I "only" had three cars I found I still only really used one of them most of the time.

Can’t believe it’s got that dealer sticker on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom