SL73 AMG For Sale.....£174k!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
rock solid investment opportunity....and same engine as used in the Zonda, this is a 1995 car when pagani's were but a twinkle in their fathers eye, surely it would be a later V12 variant?

Agreed. The Zonda first arrived in 1999 with a pretty stock SL600 lump I thought. Loads of people always say same engine as a Zonda on these! Makes me laugh.

They always say the same about the Audi S6 V10 being the same as in a Lambo.....very loosely related and completely different engines other than sharing the same bottom end block and that is about it.

rock solid investment opportunity....and same engine as used in the Zonda, this is a 1995 car when pagani's were but a twinkle in their fathers eye, surely it would be a later V12 variant?

That statement is correct,Zonda did use the m120 engine

Pagani Zonda use that M120

What was the new price on an SL70 or SL73 I wonder? Anyone know?

No doubt an awesome car but £174k of awesomeness? I'd never be convinced in a million years.

Rock solid investment? Think this is the opposite at 174k as no one would ever buy it!

for that sort of money ge one of the last gullwing sls

I thought £174k was a tad over the top....glad most agree.

They are really dreaming at that price

even the other cars on that site seem a tad overpriced. I wonder whether because it is a free advert site, maybe those adverts are ancient and not current. Whether it's just that those adverts have not been taken down for years.

You have to refresh the adverts every couple of months to stay on the site. You are correct that being free some people have no issue about keeping ads rolling - I am certainly aware of one car (not a Benz) that has been on sale for the same price for four and a half years - and the sellers are running two ads for the same car. Classics can take a very long time to sell but I think Car and Classic should charge something for the service, if nothing else just to get a bit more space for photos.

Shame it's not 50k as I would have it. Can't really afford or justify 70k.

Shame it's not 50k as I would have it. Can't really afford or justify 70k.

... but you could make £104k profit on it! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom