Slammed CL500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rich764089

MB Enthusiast
Car
E63 AMG S212 5.5, W221 S500, W220 S600, GBS Zero, Defender Wolf 110, Audi A6 BiTdi, Octavia vRS
20210701_173000.jpg
Car in garage today. Always interesting MB and Porsches there, but today this CL500 was in the car park. Unusual colour and rims and one of the lowest CLs I've seen!

A combination of 20s and lowering links. Mine goes that low, with links, but on 19s doesn't look as slammed as that one..

Not for me.

Have people forgot that a Mercedes is about style and grace ?

Not for me.

Have people forgot that a Mercedes is about style and grace ?
This has a style! Just not one you like 😉

Not for me either!

The only things missing from that CLS are a 'Deadly' sticker in the back window and a flame kit for the exhaust. Proper chav-tastic and a perfect example of what not to do with an old Merc.

The only things missing from that CLS are a 'Deadly' sticker in the back window and a flame kit for the exhaust. Proper chav-tastic and a perfect example of what not to do with an old Merc.
Some credit though for the refined restraint of refraining from painting the calipers RED!

That's a very expensive car for a 17 year old ! :fail:

Great colour, but prefer OEM wheels! I have lowered my own cars in the past but this is too low for me!

Great colour, but prefer OEM wheels! I have lowered my own cars in the past but this is too low for me!
Me too but not for a while! And it's too low for me... definite PITA-with-speed-bumps territory.

View attachment 115253
Car in garage today. Always interesting MB and Porsches there, but today this CL500 was in the car park. Unusual colour and rims and one of the lowest CLs I've seen!
Hi, this is my Merc 😊 and definitely it is a very unusual colour and it's is the original colour for the car, and thank you everyone for all the love 😜 and the suspension isn't broken as it works as it should and on day to day driving I have it on the higher setting to not scrape everywhere 😜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom