SLC 300

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dunkan

Car
SLC 300 AMG Line
Thought I'd post up having put a deposit on 2017 SLC 300 AMG Line and collect it on Friday

I can't see a page on FB for the SLC in the UK so I've created one if anyone wants to join up

Attachments

• b9885c6f0ca64127a9caab3a1af752f7.jpg
    b9885c6f0ca64127a9caab3a1af752f7.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 24
  • e3ae1216c21442b2a8406d1d8a6cb6fe.jpg
    e3ae1216c21442b2a8406d1d8a6cb6fe.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 24
Looks nice - enjoy :thumb:
Thanks, just hope its as good in the flesh as it looks in the photos. Got proper service history and checks out on a car history checker

Nice. I have one in metallic blue with the cream leather. Retrofitted many options to it.

Thought I'd post up having put a deposit on 2017 SLC 300 AMG Line and collect it on Friday

I can't see a page on FB for the SLC in the UK so I've created one if anyone wants to join up

Nice, I hope you enjoy it.

There is a great SLK/SLC/SL forum (SLKworld.com)

Nice. I have one in metallic blue with the cream leather. Retrofitted many options to it.
Thanks, I'm looking to do a few things.
Searching the breakers for a center console and the door handle trim surrounds in Ash or Piano Black.
Also got a set of 18" AMG 5 spokes to go on once I get them refurbished.

Is there a Mercedes parts page online ? found one in the states but not here yet

Thanks, I'm looking to do a few things.
Searching the breakers for a center console and the door handle trim surrounds in Ash or Piano Black.
Also got a set of 18" AMG 5 spokes to go on once I get them refurbished.

Is there a Mercedes parts page online ? found one in the states but not here yet
We have the black ash finish in our C-class and it’s fine. I wouldn‘t want the piano black, too easy to scratch IMHO.

We have the black ash finish in our C-class and it’s fine. I wouldn‘t want the piano black, too easy to scratch IMHO.
Yes I had piano black in my Range Rover and you do have to be careful

Yes I had piano black in my Range Rover and you do have to be careful
In addition, finding a used piano black panel that has not already been scratched might be something of a challenge…

In addition, finding a used piano black panel that has not already been scratched might be something of a challenge…
Yes for sure, I know a local guy that can sort out any scratches, He actually piano blacked the wood in my RRC

Attachments

• parts 104.JPG
    parts 104.JPG
    474 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom