SLC replacement for my CLK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4n0y-merc

Car
Mercedes SLC
IMG_0105
Thanks to Ted and SL500AMG, for the recent advice, old CLK now gone and I'm the proud owner of SLC250d. After a long search for an SLK I thought it made sense to blow a bit more cash and opted for an SLC with slightly updated looks and that 9 speed box. One thing you notice when you keep your cars as long as I do, (had my previous CLK for 12 years and 160,000 miles) the jump into a new one is a massive leap in ride comfort and options. The SLC is just so unbelievably smooth to drive.

Nice choice hope you enjoy! Pics please?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

IMG_4196
IMG_4197

I have a new respect for all you guys that drive around in gleaming black cars, Had the SLC for a few weeks now, it's my first black car in nearly 40 years of motoring, and it's by far the hardest car to keep clean.

IMG_4196
IMG_4197

I have a new respect for all you guys that drive around in gleaming black cars, Had the SLC for a few weeks now, it's my first black car in nearly 40 years of motoring, and it's by far the hardest car to keep clean.
Can't see pics :-(

If you get it ceramic coated it keeps itself clean all you need is a good hose, protects against seagull damage as well ;-).

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom