Slider cover Thingy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simzy

Banned
Car
C220
Hello

At the risk of sounding like an idiot here but can anyone tell what the is the name for the cover that slides over the lighter and cup holder compartment on a mercedes c220 cdi 2001 as I need a new one(Previous owner broke original).

I am trying to purchase a replacement but obviously typing slider thing for merc in eBay does not give accurate search results :doh:

Attachments

• 20130817_132117.jpg
    20130817_132117.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 15
Go to a MB dealer parts dept,they will look it up for you,ask them to jot down part no and price,you might be surprised it could be reasonable,if not you have the information to go hunting.

When I was looking for one it was called a roller cover or something like that. Even the black one was about £100 at the time! I'm pretty sure the wood one was even more!

When I was looking for one it was called a roller cover or something like that. Even the black one was about £100 at the time! I'm pretty sure the wood one was even more!

Really :eek: well I certainly wont be paying that much ..you would think there would be some on ebay for sale, why is everything on these cars so expensive and only available from mb:wallbash:

What I did was buy a complete centre console from a W203 Coupe and the slider was still intact and I just took the slider off and I still have the console in my garage. Think I paid about £30 all in. Try looking for the same. You might get lucky :thumb:

There's a few on eBay now for £40. You should ask them if they will sell that bit separately. There's one for £40 + £10 p&p but with Make Offer.

Yes i have done that, just waiting for a reply..I see on ebay they got every friggin part on there just not the one I need lol

No reply on ebay look like it's a trip to the stealer.. Any one purchased this part??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom