Slip Road`s and Chameleon tint

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tekman

Car
C 320 CDI
What is it with some driver`s who don`t know how to use a slip road`s they either get to end and stop or drive at 30 mph complete and utter Tool`s ( sorry Tool`s are usefull ) cannot think of a word that fit`s,:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
And this Chameleon tint on windscreen ok some of you may like it but I allways believed you cannot tint widscreen and front window`s seen more on road and personally nope don`t like
Rant over

I take it you are talking about coming down a slip to a major road and that some drivers do not use the slip to increase speed and then match the traffic on the major road and then indicate and join it without a problem,if so I agree with you there are some drivers who find that very difficult to do,but also having seen the hell for leather drivers who blast down the slip and then find that 10 or 20 mph less would have allowed a safe entry and all they are facing is the the side of a HGV with the slip fast running out,it is all about judgement some driver have it some do not,all around us as we drive we have drivers who are poor right up to excellent,the secret is to decide what they are and drive with care.
I have no idea about what Chameleon tints on windscreens are I do not think I have ever seen them.

I have no idea about what Chameleon tints on windscreens are I do not think I have ever seen them.

Makes a car look like it's got a 90's Renault Laguna windscreen.

Usually accompanied by the other warning signs, illegally spaced gel plates, black windows, tinted lights, slouched driver, backwards cap, velour tracksuit. Often accompanied by NOx cannisters flying out of the window.

It's a warning to give a wide berth

These the almost mirrored tints on win
I take it you are talking about coming down a slip to a major road and that some drivers do not use the slip to increase speed and then match the traffic on the major road and then indicate and join it without a problem,if so I agree with you there are some drivers who find that very difficult to do,but also having seen the hell for leather drivers who blast down the slip and then find that 10 or 20 mph less would have allowed a safe entry and all they are facing is the the side of a HGV with the slip fast running out,it is all about judgement some driver have it some do not,all around us as we drive we have drivers who are poor right up to excellent,the secret is to decide what they are and drive with care.
Yep that`s the one`s The Chameleon tint the windscreen it changes color you cannot see in to driver the ones we have seen they went from pink to yellow then a green one that goes to blue

Never seen that....had to Google it! Apparently its completely legal too, even on screens, as it lets over 75% of the light in.

Never seen that....had to Google it! Apparently its completely legal too, even on screens, as it lets over 75% of the light in.
I had to google it too lol I cannot believe it`s legal we could not see into their car, just a reflection of weird color`s and sky :dk:

Why do you need to see into their car???.......or are you worried about the effect it may have on your dogging trips!!!

How can a driver prove or dis-prove whether they were or weren't driving a vehicle at the time of an offence, say following a photograph from a forward facing speed camera?

Hmm didnt know you could have this as aftermarket, I have had it in the past on a windscreen from the factory, just booked mine in to have it added

Well we beeno A1 adna orange ST on opposite side all you could see was full windsreen was orange like this how is these legal when your not allowed to tint front windows I know I got fixed penalty for having a slight tint on front windows nice police man on bike told me I was naughty but yet this is allowed

Attachments

• 80VLT-Chameleon-Window-Tint-Car-Glass-Sticker-UV.jpg
    80VLT-Chameleon-Window-Tint-Car-Glass-Sticker-UV.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 3
Because they are below the legal tint limit for a screen...25%....so 75% of light must pass....30% must pass on front side windows and as dark as you like on the rest. In the trade we use to call the blacked out glass on the back half of people carriers "ugly kid glass"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom