SLK 230 in Lazulite Blue FOR SALE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paulrichardson

Car
SLK 230
FOR SALE - SLK 230 in Lazulite Blue

Redundancy Forces the Sale of my Pride and Joy

My SLK 230 has got to go, to pay off the Finance.

She is Immaculate with Full Mecedes Main Dealer Service History, and has covered just under 28,000 careful miles (I'm 52 years old, and not a "boy racer")

First registered on 12th March 2003, the original registration number is FX03 TZV (my private plate is not included in the sale)

Here's this usual list of features:-E/Windows, E/Seats, H/Seats, Full Leather (Anthracite/Biege), Wood Dash, Wood rimmed Wheel, ABS, ESP, C/Locking, CD, 4 Air Bags, A/C, Cruise, Alloys, Boot Spoiler (professionally fitted and painted), Chrome Strip over rear number plate, Custom Grille, (original Merc Grille available if you prefer).

There are three photos for you to look at, you can email me for more photos at [email protected] The Rear Photo shows the clear Perspex Wind deflector I had made, but I also have the Merc original "Net" if you prefer.

The Badge on the back says 320, but as the SLK savy will spot, it is a 230 Kompressor.

My Finance Company say Finance is probably available.

I'll deliver it FREE to any where in England or Wales (Sorry you guys in Scotland).

So you are wondering how much I want for this Superb example,

ONLY £ 23,000.

Please get in touch if you have ANY questions (or if you want to haggle about the price)

There is not another SLK like this one anywhere.

Best Regards,

Paul Richardson
(just outside Bristol)
07876 441951
01275 877836
[email protected]

Attachments

• merc.jpg
    merc.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 67
  • merc2.jpg
    merc2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 55
  • merc3.jpg
    merc3.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Is it a 230 or a 320 ? ( it says 320 on the boot )

it's definitely a 230K - looks at the front lower bumper and you will see that there's one big hole instead of 2 small ones and 1 big one

It's also got the "Kompressor" on the side ;)

But age and mileage would help ;)

Maybe he has retro-fitted a C32 AMG Kompressor engine! :rolleyes:

Sorry, couldn't help it! ;)

But as everybody has said, the 2 most crucial details are missing!

Age and mileage!

Good luck with the sale!

Cheers,

Will

Thanks for all of your replies, I have added the missing data, but forgot to mention that (other than Mercedes) I am the first owner.
Regards,
Paul.

RichardM said:
What is the age and mileage Paul?
She is Immaculate with Full Mecedes Main Dealer Service History, and has covered just under 27,000 careful miles (I'm 52 years old, and not a "boy racer")

First registered on 12th March 2003, the original registration number is FX03 TZV (my private plate is not included in the sale)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom