SLK 350- Sat Nav DvD Ver. 9.0 or 9.1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mus

Hi guys,

I have an SLK 350 2005 and basically I have been told that Ver. 10 DvD is not compatible for the SLK. I have been advised to go for the Ver. 9.0.

Someone mentioned a 9.1. So not sure which one is the latest.

Also I thought the part number for Sat Nav DvD is:
B67823848/A1698275059

According to the 'CommandOnline' website the part number for the same version is:
B67823887/A2118272164
So which one should I go for? See why I am confused?

Please if someone can help.

Hi guys,

I have an SLK 350 2005 and basically I have been told that Ver. 10 DvD is not compatible for the SLK. I have been advised to go for the Ver. 9.0.

Someone mentioned a 9.1. So not sure which one is the latest.

Also I thought the part number for Sat Nav DvD is:
B67823848/A1698275059

According to the 'CommandOnline' website the part number for the same version is:
B67823887/A2118272164
So which one should I go for? See why I am confused?

Please if someone can help.

Version 9 is the latest one for the SLK/SL/E/CL range.

Version 9.1 was an earlier version for the A/B/C/CLK/ML/GL/R class range and wont work in your SLK. Version 10 is the latest for A?B/C/CLK?ML/GL/R class cars and will also not work in your SLK.

Version 9 is the latest one for the SLK/SL/E/CL range.

Version 9.1 was an earlier version for the A/B/C/CLK/ML/GL/R class range and wont work in your SLK. Version 10 is the latest for A?B/C/CLK?ML/GL/R class cars and will also not work in your SLK.

So what should be the Mercedes Part Number? If you have the latest can you please check and let me know. Because apparently both the part numbers I have quoted are for Ver. 9.0.

So it is quite odd.

Many thanks,

Mus

If you are going to buy it from comandonline.co.uk , they will supply you the correct one , and at a cheaper price than the main dealer too.

The part number for the latest A/B/W203-C/CLK/GL/R/ML disk is B67823944 - it is known as Version 10, and has a blue colour box on the front of it. That range of COMAND-APS is known as 'NTG2'

The part number for the latest E/CLS/W220-S/W215-CL/SL/SLK is B67823887 - it is known as Version 9 and has a green colour box on the front of it. - this range of COMAND systems is known as 'NTG1' and have seperate navigation DVD device in the boot.

Whoever told you the A/B/C/CLK version was correct for the SLK is wrong ! You want V9 with the above partnumber - dont get a V9.x with the blue colour box on it as its not the same

Strangely all the map disks also have part numbers starting with 'A' as you have quoted above.

Look in the COMAND-APS Faq at www.mercupgrades.com - it tells you all the old disk part numbers.

The pictures on www.comandonline.co.uk are correct ones, unlike most of the other Mercedes benz dealer sites that just used an old version. The disk packaging pictures changed completelty for the latest releases

Hope that helps

Richard

The part number for the latest A/B/W203-C/CLK/GL/R/ML disk is B67823944 - it is known as Version 10, and has a blue colour box on the front of it. That range of COMAND-APS is known as 'NTG2'

The part number for the latest E/CLS/W220-S/W215-CL/SL/SLK is B67823887 - it is known as Version 9 and has a green colour box on the front of it. - this range of COMAND systems is known as 'NTG1' and have seperate navigation DVD device in the boot.

Whoever told you the A/B/C/CLK version was correct for the SLK is wrong ! You want V9 with the above partnumber - dont get a V9.x with the blue colour box on it as its not the same

Strangely all the map disks also have part numbers starting with 'A' as you have quoted above.

Look in the COMAND-APS Faq at www.mercupgrades.com - it tells you all the old disk part numbers.

The pictures on www.comandonline.co.uk are correct ones, unlike most of the other Mercedes benz dealer sites that just used an old version. The disk packaging pictures changed completelty for the latest releases

Hope that helps

Richard

Thanks a lot Richard- I have made the decision and will purchase it from Comandonline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom