SLK 55 retro fit ntg2.5

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zenman63

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2016 L450 Range Rover 4.4 AB, 2015 GTs 2017 Range rover evoque
Hi, Just about to upgrade my lads SLK55 comand, just audio 20 fitted and we have a mint ntg2.5 for it now and a harness set coming in the post.
We have a auto dipping mirror with the mic fitted so hopefully the harness will be plug and play.

Questions.
To fit the Linguatronic stalk I believe I have to swap the cruse stalk at the same time for a later face lift type?
The cowl needs swapping and I can only find one on epc with heated steering wheel? not sure if that has an extra hole or not.
Does it need any wiring?

Any way to retro fit and get Logic 7 ?

And looking for after market DAB that will integrate on the IC.

Hi, Just about to upgrade my lads SLK55 comand, just audio 20 fitted and we have a mint ntg2.5 for it now and a harness set coming in the post.
We have a auto dipping mirror with the mic fitted so hopefully the harness will be plug and play.

Questions.
To fit the Linguatronic stalk I believe I have to swap the cruse stalk at the same time for a later face lift type?
The cowl needs swapping and I can only find one on epc with heated steering wheel? not sure if that has an extra hole or not.
Does it need any wiring?

Any way to retro fit and get Logic 7 ?

And looking for after market DAB that will integrate on the IC.

This can all be done.

Send me you VIN number to [email protected] and I can quote you etc.

Great I will send it over now.

All went well and sounds great, I coded the cluster no problems there.

What is poor is the radio resepition and week signal so we might have to look at swapping antenna amp for the later type with duel coax.
Is the power for the amp at the quadloc ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom