SLK Audio 20 DAB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

masonst0rm

Car
SLK 250 CDI AMG Sport
My audio 20 system when on DAB seem to revert back to radio 3 when I always get back in the car. I have only had it for a few weeks now bit its really getting to me as I can seem to find a way to stop it happening... Can anyone help.
I have seen some old posts on this subject but suspect this was older versions and the common fix was a software update does anyone know if this is still the case on newer cars? and if so does it need to go back to the dealer or is it something that can be done via radio menu's

My audio 20 system when on DAB seem to revert back to radio 3 when I always get back in the car. I have only had it for a few weeks now bit its really getting to me as I can seem to find a way to stop it happening... Can anyone help.
I have seen some old posts on this subject but suspect this was older versions and the common fix was a software update does anyone know if this is still the case on newer cars? and if so does it need to go back to the dealer or is it something that can be done via radio menu's

Possibly S/W update will fix it but that needs to go to the dealer to be done.

My CLS does the same.

I've stopped using DAB as it's so frustrating. Unless I want 5 Live I leave it on FM.

This also avoids the added frustration of poor DAB reception that is worsened if you have anything plugged into the USB.

I have a 2014 SLK and my Audio 20 unit does the exact same thing.

Did you find a solution to this problem?

Many Thanks

Ben

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom