SLK Luggage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Areofoil

Car
SLK 250
Hi Guys, i have for sale i complete set of Luggage for the SLK. Only used for one weekend.

The two large bags are shaped to fit under the roof blind so you can have the luggage in and still drop the roof

£150

03-koffer-mercedes-slk-r172-nv_zpseatu4nbs.jpg

image_255556.png_zps9oqmp7fi.jpeg

04-koffer-mercedes-slk-r172-nv_zpse9xegdsu.jpg

05-koffer-mercedes-slk-r172-nv_zps7hxklykk.jpg

Hi, if this is for the R172 model as in your signature, and postage if collection is not viable, is not too high I will take these. Please confirm the luggage is for the R172 model, (and not the R171), and where your based. I am in East Sussex

Hi yes, its off the current model ours is 2 years old, we are in between Ashford and Maidstone so not to far from you

Hi yes, its off the current model ours is 2 years old, we are in between Ashford and Maidstone so not to far from you

Hi, thx for the reply, we are interested, but would say that we can have this kit delivered directly from Germany for £176, new, what can you do here, to make it viable/worthwhile to us, to make this purchase from you.

Regards

R

Hi rich

I remember it being a right pain to order it from Germany and with the Euro having gained 10% over sterling its not a good time to buy items from Euroland.

I would prefer to see if somebody else on here would be interested in it at the price im asking for it.

Thanks Rich

ian

Totally understand, best of luck with the sale:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom