Slk wind deflector

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve333

MB Enthusiast
Car
Cls350cdi in palladium,C200k in tenorite,Slk320 in red.
Hi all,does anyone know if an r171 glass wind deflector will fit an r172 please?

R172 has a black mesh wind deflector as standard which clips between the roll over hoops. When not in use there are elastic straps under the boot floor over the spare wheel for storage.
Incidentally, the boot floor is reversible for either flat floor or extra boot storage

Simple answer: no.

The good news is that you should be able to get circa £250 - £300 for a genuine R171 one in unmarked condition and with its storage bag on the Bay of Dreams.

Stupidly, I didn't check this before trading in Angie's R171 SLK, so her one went with the car :doh:

The good news is that you should be able to get circa £250 - £300 for a genuine R171 one in unmarked condition and with its storage bag on the Bay of Dreams.

Stupidly, I didn't check this before trading in Angie's R171 SLK, so her one went with the car :doh:

I thought not Phil-wife's is unmarked and in the slk original bag,will put it on here in classified section as well as ebay!

Some pics......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 11
Slk carry case....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 6

What about the umbrella?

Put the deflector up for sale on the slk forum and it sold within 20 minutes,let the first replied have it for £200, could have got more as a bidding war was about to start(some of the us members are willing to pay £350 as they're like gold dust to get stateside)-just happy to see another slk owner get it:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom