slk32amg fuse23

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peterc

Hi all had the car about 10 months now although it picks up well from start it never gave me the shove in the back accelerating as i got from my 95 mr2 turbo running 285bhp.
Now i have been reading about i/c pump issues and the fuse blowing, replace 5amp with 7.5 amp etc and replacing the pump itself.
Today i removed fuse 23 it was a 10amp?.
I can honestly say i felt no difference when accelerating /driving. So can i assume i have no supercharger engaging on my car? with the fuse removed? What now?comments welcome as always. Thanks Peter

user_online.gif
progress.gif

Hi Have had the car about 10 mths car picks up nicely from start but accelerating from 50/60/70/ has nothing compared to my old mr2 turbo running 285bhp.
I have been reading issues surrounding i/c pump so decided to remove fuse 23 .the fuse apparently in these cars was 5amp but was changed to 7.5amp because of said issues.
My fuse is 10amp.
Anyway removed fuse 23 took the car out and no difference? car accelerates fast from standstill and on kickdown but again not like a shove i got from my old mr2.
So can i assume i have no supercharger engaging ? what next? fuse 23 is in my pocket!
Hi all had the car about 10 months now although it picks up well from start it never gave me the shove in the back accelerating as i got from my 95 mr2 turbo running 285bhp.
Now i have been reading about i/c pump issues and the fuse blowing, replace 5amp with 7.5 amp etc and replacing the pump itself.
Today i removed fuse 23 it was a 10amp?.
I can honestly say i felt no difference when accelerating /driving. So can i assume i have no supercharger engaging on my car? with the fuse removed? What now?comments welcome as always. Thanks Peter

user_online.gif
progress.gif

The first port of call is to get it on a Star.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom