Slow in building up speed when you move

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Olarre

Car
Mercedes Benz b class 180 1.5cdi se
I bought a Mercedes Benz b class 180 1.5cdi automatic which I found it slow when it change speed and the start stop is not working or charging.
What is the cause of this please

Sounds like it is in limp mode - you need to get the codes read. Stop/start not working is often caused by a low/dying battery

If you bought it from a garage then you will have warranty so take it back.

Last edited:
Sounds like it is in limp mode - you need to get the codes read. Stop/start not working is often caused by a low/dying battery

If you bought it from a garage then you will have warranty so take it back.
I do have warranty and I have contact the dealer who said I should take to mercedes near me and diagonise the problem and let home know how much it will cost for the repair.

I do have warranty and I have contact the dealer who said I should take to mercedes near me and diagonise the problem and let home know how much it will cost for the repair.
Mercedes Peterborough have always been very good in my experience. As with any Mercedes main dealer you will have to pay to get them to diagnose the problem. Check with the dealer you bought the car from to ensure that they will pay for the diagnosis.

I would argue that the garage you bought it from should handle the repair and any diagnosis by a MB dealer - not you. Let them do it it all otherwise you could find yourself in a situation where you pay MB for diagnosis and the garage do not pay you.

TBH with that level of faults I would reject the car as a starting point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom