SLR, Maybach, new S65 all in showroom

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smillion

Car
CLS350 CDI sport
Here is a very poor phone picture of the three cars in my dealer's showroom. The SLR was registered MY 06 SLR, and the other 2 cars were unregistered. Evry conceivable extra on the s65 including rear DVD etc. Maybach was very striking. Black SLR equally stunning.

Quite a "stable" for a lottery winner :D

Felt a bit of a knob taking a picture in the showroom and hence poor quality. One swift picture.

Our dealership's a bit intimidating now they've moved to this new showroom and filled it with exotica - which for me is a mad concept as I've spent tens of thousands with them and they are still the same people. Still intimidating though !

Attachments

• mercdealer.jpg
    mercdealer.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
At least they also have the bicycle in stock .

Both extremes of the model range !

Pontoneer said:
At least they also have the bicycle in stock .

Thats probably the Stealership's courtesy vehicle whilst yours is in for repairs/warranty work...:D

PS. They would probably ask you to pay £10 (plus) costs for insurance for the bicycle too per day via them...:rolleyes:

Edit: At least the bicycle will not rust and have a better paint finish...

Last edited:
that looks like my dealership

In Oxford - brand mew multi million pound dealership - who do have that SLR with that reg in.. I think they have just become a Maybach dealership recently. I took delivery of my New Class and A Class from there a few months back. The staff in there are really friendly and ever so helpful - well suppose it helps if one of them is a good friend of mine :D anyway they do have a nice selection of motors in there! :)

discodom said:
The staff in there are really friendly and ever so helpful - well suppose it helps if one of them is a good friend of mine :D anyway they do have a nice selection of motors in there! :)

The brand new cars belong to DC UK NOT Stealership as STealership pay a percentage cost once the car has been sold...!!! ;) :D

Nice :cool: , well my closest stealers is 20 mile away :( , and the best car they have is a SL AMG at a mer 48k

wallingd said:
And the MY06 SLR will obviuosly be a show number :).

I don't think so. That is an actual number plate.

Maybe when they sell one they will be able to afford to put a pound in the electric meter and turn the lights on. :D
RAC website shows MY06 SLR as

Manufacturer MERCEDES
Model SLR MCLAREN AUTO
Body type COUPE
Colour BLACK
Fuel type PETROL
Date manufactured 01 March 2006
Number of previous owners
Last owner change

Previously there was a silver one pre-registered as MY 05 SLR which was genuine.

I have to go back ("sorry right box wrong part") and so i'll take my new Sony camera (DSC-W50 for those in the know). Lovely bit of kit.

The Manchester prefix MY is reserved. I saw a "MY05 SLR" at our local dealer last year, so it can't be gen. Anyway, an imposing selection ;)!

Could have been a demo out on a stroll ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom