SLS AMG. I'm in love.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
These new Mercedes all look a bit fishfaced to me, and look too much like Peugeot 407s...

Here you go, my friend.
Lot%208.png

:p

How much did they offer?

Excellent condition, good condition or poor? I'll see what CAP values her at.:p

LOL!

I'm afraid there's little chance of getting a part exchange or a sale. The SLS would be far cheaper to run and I'd bet the ECU wouldn't get headaches. :)

every one of these ive seen in the flesh has had terrible panel gap problems. - Even the ones at MB world.

I am going to get crucified for saying this, but I am not over-keen on them.

I haven't seen one in the flesh but it just doesn't do it for me.

Sorry :(

With you on that - they are even worse in the flesh

The LHD ones look absolutely perfect to me.
I took this photo the other day, two lovely cars!

415261_10150809847642889_581837888_11628342_1430767435_o.jpg

There you go, look at where the bumper meets the wing...

Well that's probably because that showroom is particulary cold, almost artic in fact, and the panels will by nature contract and the panel gap may look larger than.....

Oh it's no good. I'm just trying to make excuses because I love it, simply on the grounds that it is outrageously cool.

I am not bowled over by the looks of these. The rear looks a bit fat for my liking and im not a fan of the gullwings(practicallity issues). However the engine is supposed to be a stonker. I might change my mind if i drive one though!

I love them. The sound is great and to drive them are insanely fun. We have 2 SLS roadsters and one SLS in our showroom:)

DSC_1095.jpg

DSC_1085.jpg

There you go, look at where the bumper meets the wing...

Totally agree, I was gobsmacked with the panel gaps on an SLS in the MB showroom on the Champs Elysees in Paris. So much that i took a photo of it.

CIMG4506.jpg

CIMG4516.jpg

Compare the Toyota showroom nearby

CIMG4546.jpg

Or even dare i say it the Peugeot showroom

CIMG4539.jpg

MB just cannot seem to do tight panel gaps.:eek:

I love them. The sound is great and to drive them are insanely fun. We have 2 SLS roadsters and one SLS in our showroom:)

I have very good friends who live in Lund ...

Might bring my CLS there in May. Will say hello if I do.

I have very good friends who live in Lund ...

Might bring my CLS there in May. Will say hello if I do.

Of course you should stop in and say hi :) I will be in Greece between the 11-18 of May tho. The company is treating everyone to a holiday with our mrs since we managed to meet all our goals during 2011 :)

Of course you should stop in and say hi :) I will be in Greece between the 11-18 of May tho. The company is treating everyone to a holiday with our mrs since we managed to meet all our goals during 2011 :)

If I go, it will be late May :)

Enjoy the Greek sunshine!

Well then, if you come I'd be happy if you paid me a visit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom